Thread: Will syndicate game have New game plus and DLC mode?

Will syndicate game have New game plus and DLC mode?

Will this good game be having the New game plus and DLC mode? I think so this game should be having any one of these mode. I know there are lots of maps in he game but yes dlc maps would be a lot of fun for me, that’s why I want to know if the developers are actually planning to make more such game modes or not, that’s what I am trying to know.

Re: Will syndicate game have New game plus and DLC mode?

I have heard of DLC but what do you mean by new game plus mode? As far as DLC is concerned Ea people haven’t made any such decisions till now. So it would be too early to comment anything over here on that topic.

Quote Originally Posted by MinkaM View Post
    I have heard of DLC but what do you mean by new game plus mode? As far as DLC is concerned Ea people haven’t made any such decisions till now. So it would be too early to comment anything over here on that topic.
    Ok is that so, thanks for answering my question by the way if you were not knowing about new game plus mode then let me tell you that New Game Plus is a mode where you can start a new game with all the upgrades that you have unlocked in your first play through. Hope you might have understood what I am saying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Python$ View Post
    Will this good game be having the New game plus and DLC mode? I think so this game should be having any one of these mode. I know there are lots of maps in he game but yes dlc maps would be a lot of fun for me, that’s why I want to know if the developers are actually planning to make more such game modes or not, that’s what I am trying to know.
    Dude don’t tell me that there are many missions in this game this game has only 9 missions no doubt the game is good but if you talk about the missions then they are very few to be frank,. Yes DLC is the need of hour as of now and it should be implemented as soon as possible to include more maps in the game. C’mon EA people think about it.

I think so it is better to have a chat with the EA people regarding this and I am sure they would be having some idea about that. So do that and I am sure you will get some answers from them.

Naughty Re: Will syndicate game have New game plus and DLC mode?

Well I don’t see the need of introducing New game plus mode in the game since that’s not the need of hour. I would rate more DLC packs to come up for this game but certainly EA people should not charge for this dlc packs, that would not do at all.