Thread: Getting message “Unable to connect to server“ for Wargame: European Escalation

Getting message “Unable to connect to server“ for Wargame: European Escalation

I have been trying to play Wargame: European Escalation but then I am getting a message saying “Unable to connect to server“ every time and it says it is because the my version is different and so, I have also tried to defraged and have verified it as well but then it is not making any difference, is there anyone who has an idea about it??

Re: Getting message “Unable to connect to server“ for Wargame: European Escalation

I have been trying to play Wargame: European Escalation but then I am getting a message saying “Unable to connect to server“ every time and it says it is because the my version is different and so, I have also tried to defraged and have verified it as well but then it is not making any difference, is there anyone who has an idea about it??
    I have been facing the same and I have contacted the tech support and they said that Multiplayer servers are down as they are busy preparing the full game. I am not that sure about it, if you want then you can contact them as well and find it out.