Thread: Wargame: European Escalation is not working past menu screen

Wargame: European Escalation is not working past menu screen

I have recently downloaded the Wargame: European Escalation recently and the game appears to be working fine but then after the past menu screen the game just tries to load and then the screen goes black, at this time I am able to hear the music playing, I have tried changing the graphics to auto-set but when I am doing so then the game gets crashed. Is there anything that I can try out??

Re: Wargame: European Escalation is not working past menu screen

I have recently downloaded the Wargame: European Escalation recently and the game appears to be working fine but then after the past menu screen the game just tries to load and then the screen goes black, at this time I am able to hear the music playing, I have tried changing the graphics to auto-set but when I am doing so then the game gets crashed. Is there anything that I can try out??
    Before I suggest you something about the same I just wanted to know the complete system specification of your system so I can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing and other than this I also wanted to know have you tried setting the graphics to low? If not then try out the same and see if it is making any difference.

My system specification is as followed:
    • Windows Vista Premium 32bit
    • Intel core 2 quad CPU (2.4ghz)
    • 4gb ram
    • Ati raedon HD 3600 graphics card

I have already tried setting the graphics to low but then it is not making any difference and I am still getting the same response, other than this I have tried reinstalling the games a no of time but then it did not helped, is there anything else that I can try out???

There is nothing wrong with the specification part and if there was any issue then reinstalling should have solved it out, anyways better attach the DXDiag info, so I can check it out and track out the actual cause of the issue. Just post it here for further help.

I have attached the DXDiag info of my system below just check it out and see if you could help me out with this issue. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have checked out the same and I have found that your system’s graphic controller is not updated and I suspect it to be the cause of this issue, in order to solve it out follow the below steps:
    • First just download and save this file.
    • After that run 12-1_vista_win7_32_dd_ccc.exe and then follow the instructions till the process gets completed.
    • When you are done then reboot the machine and then see if it is helping.