Thread: Which are Ghost sightings in Dear Esther Game?

Which are Ghost sightings in Dear Esther Game?

Hello friends, I wanted to know what Ghost sightings in the game are, does anyone knows anything about it and can you please list me some of the Ghost sightings which are been present in the game. It will be helpful for me, thank you.

Re: Which are Ghost sightings in Dear Esther Game?

I am having the list of the ghost/silhouette sightings which are there in the starting first two levels, so you better check it out that did you came across it or not. When you are approaching towards the light house, something rushes past the window closest to the door from the inside. When you are looking up the light house, a head quickly retracts out of sight. Then when approaching towards Bothy, someone is standing in front of it and walks inside. There is one on the cave on the mountain side, which is opposite to bothy, and moved quickly out of sight. Even it is at the shipwrecks, someone walks the path further to the left and stands at the cliff edge. I have not seen any of the ghosts in the caves levels.

If you wanted to know to about the last level then there is on the mountain side, a silhouette stands next to one of the candles and there is on one of the caves which go into the mountain side, under the path, there is a trail of candles. If you are following the candles out woods, then the ghost appear in the reflection on the puddles and also there is one at the antenna, appears inside the gate.

I have seen three types of it, seen the hooded man which is the common one and most of have seen it, then a man who is black and having a burnt face and also having a blue transparent woman and there is at silhouette that is standing on the mountain side.

Most of the ghost are been covered by the above user and the other things which are there in the game are the seagulls/ ravens and inanimate objects. It is very much scary when you looked at all ghost.

Even there is one on the cave system, I do not exactly where it is, and I have not seen it properly founded the description about on the other thread, but I believe that it might be in the area just before when you are going to jump down from the waterfall and you see the crash site on the motorway. Well there are some five types of figure, first one is the person in short hooded coat, then other one is in the figure in a full length cloak, then there is a Male figure, Female figure and also the figure with basically a decomposing skull.

Quote Originally Posted by Irene-I View Post
    Even there is one on the cave system, I do not exactly where it is, and I have not seen it properly founded the description about on the other thread, but I believe that it might be in the area just before when you are going to jump down from the waterfall and you see the crash site on the motorway. Well there are some five types of figure, first one is the person in short hooded coat, then other one is in the figure in a full length cloak, then there is a Male figure, Female figure and also the figure with basically a decomposing skull.
    Where you have got the decomposing skull? I was trying to find it but could not get it. So you please tell me about it, so that I can find it out. Please tell me about it, thank you.

Well no one has not been close, well lot of the people have tried and not able to get that close and also people have used the noclip to have a detailed look at these ghosts. Well end of the fourth chapter you are able to get close to the ghost which is there at the fence surrounding the aerial. It is not sure that you will be able to get there as it changes randomly with each play through and also will get a chance to see the decomposed figure there.

I think that it one of those faces which is been appear in water reflection, which is been seen in the last level, so need to check it out, I have not check it out and also find it out for you also.