Thread: Mass Effect 3 mod screen shows Black weapon models

Mass Effect 3 mod screen shows Black weapon models

I found that the weapon models are black whenever I go to the modification screen. When I click on the change view then this is fixed and click on that again brings that to the default view. The weapons are showed properly. Can you tell me that I this is the know n bug or the gfx card that I am using is dying. If this much information clicks any idea about this in your mind then please let me know that. I will be thankful for all the replies for this.

Re: Mass Effect 3 mod screen shows Black weapon models

This is not just you who are having this problem. There are also many of the other users who are having the same problem like you. I believe that this is linked to the veil of darkness as well that covers a few faces throughout the cinematics.

I might be some graphical glitch with the game. The first game of the series the bullets were unlimited, the second album had been removed this principle to be replaced by a more common with a limited amount of bullets in a number depends on the type of weapon. In the first episode, there was also this aspect RPG where you could choose your type of improvement for your weapon as enemies encountered, option simply deleted in its sequel.

This is the same for the use of different types of weapons according to the class that you use. While it was probable to use an assault rifle in class 'door-flag leaf' in Mass Effect's first name but with a precision much reduced as compared to someone in the class 'Soldier', it was not even possible to use this weapon with the same class in the second episode.

Well it seems that Bioware has decided to have a mix of both original and sequel. There will be no restriction on the use of weapons according to the classes, at least not as we have seen in ME2.

All classes will be able to use all types of weapons as a whole. However, only the 'Soldier' will be able to carry four types simultaneously. This means that some classes cannot wear two weapons and other three in order to balance the special abilities of each class. Apparently the studio has thus found a good compromise that should appeal to players.

There are many of the users who are reporting the same but problem is only when you go to select the weapon and when the game gets started then you will not have that problem.

With respect to arms, they will present three essential characteristics, such as: rate of fire, damage and accuracy. As if this were not enough, we can increase the potential to complement our weapon with which we will find throughout the adventure, as happened in ME1 and ME2. The video also shows us that the cover system is maintained and that action will be similar to that seen in Mass Effect 2.