Thread: Very disturbing graphical bug with Mass Effect 3 Demo

Very disturbing graphical bug with Mass Effect 3 Demo

I am playing the Mass Effect 3 demo and find that there is a lot of graphical glitch with the game. At many of the points, I have found that the characters in game are missing their head and some of the times it is present but at some unexpected place. There are many others like this. I don’t know that if this is just me nor there are also some of the other users with the same problem. If you are having any experience like this or know the solution for this the please let us know about that. Here is the specification for my kit:
    • Windows 7 Pro 32-bit
    • Core i5 650 @ 3.2ghz
    • 2GB ddr3 ram 668mhz
    • Nvidia GeForce 260 (EVGA)
    • ASUS P7P55D-E LX motherboard
    • 1680*1050 screen resolution

Re: Very disturbing graphical bug with Mass Effect 3 Demo

This looks like the animation data for the game is corrupted while installing the game and for that reason you are facing the problems like this. What you can do is, just uninstall the game and then install it over again. See if this can solve the problem for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    This looks like the animation data for the game is corrupted while installing the game and for that reason you are facing the problems like this. What you can do is, just uninstall the game and then install it over again. See if this can solve the problem for you.
    I have already tried with this but that of no help. This is really a very annoying bug. I found some of the charecters also floating in the air. Some of the characters faces are messed up and the eyes and jaw pops out of the face.

If the problem is not getting solved then I think that you will have to wait for the full version of the game. I am sure that all these bugs will be resolved in the final release of the game. There are also other issues with the game which is reported by other users and that will be solved in the final release. I hope that it will be available soon.