Thread: Running Mass Effect 3 demo with Windows 7 x64

Running Mass Effect 3 demo with Windows 7 x64

I am having the windows 7 x64 installed on my computer and whenever I try to launch the Mass Effect 3 demo on my PC then I get some message about incompatibility system error. Can you tell me that how can I fix this problem. If you are having any suggestion for this then please let me know that. I will be thankful for all the replies for this.

Re: Running Mass Effect 3 demo with Windows 7 x64

I am playing the same game with the WIn7 Pro x64 computer and that is running the game without any problem. Earlier to start with the game, I got some message which says to update the PhysX driver in order to run the game properly and so I did the same and then there is no problem with the game. I a m not very sure but you might also need to do the same to get this problem resolved.

I am playing the game on computer which is running the Windows 7. It is running without any problem. Here are things that you can try for this:
    • Update the video drivers to the latest.
    • Check for the latest version of directX.
    • Try by reinstalling the demo (in case of the corrupted files).

I have already updated the VGA drivers is the latest and the directX version is updated. I have also tried by reinstalling the game. But none of the things are working for me. I am not even able to start the game. Now I think that there is something wrong with the beta version and I have to wait for the release of the full version of the game.

Just start the game from the MassEffect3Demo.exe without origin and see if it is getting started or not. I was also facing somewhat similar problem and this helped me to get the issue resolved and so I hope that it will do the same for you as well.