Thread: Mass Effect 3 showing Red areas in graphics

Mass Effect 3 showing Red areas in graphics

Before I start with the actual problem, I would like to tell you that my computer specification is above minimum. I am playing this game on the laptop and I am not having the latest possible driver for my GPU. When I start with the game then I can see the red spots on the screen. There is no problem with the gameplay. The only problem is the red spots on the screen. Can you guess that what is the problem with this and how this can be resolved? Please help me if you have any helpful suggestion for this.

Re: Mass Effect 3 showing Red areas in graphics

Can you play the ME 2 without any issue on the same PC??? This is clearly seen that the problem is related with the GPU. Are you getting the same thing with some other game which is demanding the same requirement? There are just two possibilities that I can predict and that is either the GPU is damaged or driver installation is corrupted. So check for these two possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Enos View Post
    Can you play the ME 2 without any issue on the same PC??? This is clearly seen that the problem is related with the GPU. Are you getting the same thing with some other game which is demanding the same requirement? There are just two possibilities that I can predict and that is either the GPU is damaged or driver installation is corrupted. So check for these two possibilities.
    Thanks for the quick reply. There is no problem when I play the ME 2 as this runs smoothly. I have played that recently and that runs great. Other than this, I can also play the Witcher 2 but with the low specs in this laptop and that is running good. But yes, I got the same problem with the Reckoning demo.

There are a lot of issues with the demo version of this and so I am waiting for the full version of this to be released. All these bugs are already reported to devs and they are working on that. I am sure that when the final version will come then it will be free from these bugs. Demo version is released to detect these bugs so that it can be fixed on the final version.

There might be something wrong with the settings and that is the reason that you are facing this problem. Below is my setting, you can try with the same and see if it helps you to get the issue resolved.
    • Anti Analising-let App decide
    • Adaptive AA Off
    • smoothvision HD: let app decide
    • Catalys AI: Advanced
    • Other than this, make the triple buffering on.

I hope that this will work for you.

Just compare your PC specification with the minimum configuration required for the game and see where you are lacking. If you are lacking the minimum requirement then you will get the problems like this.