Thread: Mass effect 3 Multiplayer Demo Voice Chat does not works

Mass effect 3 Multiplayer Demo Voice Chat does not works

Hello friends I do play Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Demo but I am facing a problem with my game as I am not able to do voice chat nor I am able to say anything and even I am able to listen anything. As always my Voice chat is on and I have not changed the setting. I have tried all things I did re installed the game, I have also unplugged the mic and again attached it but still no use. I have a Realteak sound card. Does anyone else have this kind of problem?

Re: Mass effect 3 Multiplayer Demo Voice Chat does not works

Even I am not able to do it but yes I had got a single sound for a second or so when I was playing a mission. Other than that I have not got a single sound while playing. I also have tried all the possible things I could but did not work for me. I even tried to connect to the tech support of this game but they did not respond anything regarding this issue.

As per me they have a loudness threshold you need to do before starting the game. As for now they would have kept it to loud and even you are not allowed to change the setting in the game. In simple words you just need to adjust your microphone and recording volume to the peak in your windows and also you have to keep the mic very close to your mouth while pressing the talk button.

I think they have not kept the voice chat in Demo version and they will unable this in the full version maybe as I am also not able to hear anything. And let me tell you that I am a hardware engineer so I know all the things which are required to use mic I have tried all the possible things but still no result. Hope it can get solve as soon as possible.