Thread: Mass Effect 3 Texture looks awful

Mass Effect 3 Texture looks awful

I am trying to play Mass Effect 3 video game. I am unable to find out why I am getting so much bad texture on my screen. Is this game is developed with poor graphics or my system is not able to give me the quality that I am looking for. I want some help here to fix the issue. I also want to information from others who are playing the game. Are you guys really happy the the graphic output of Mass Effect 3. I am having a Nvidia 1GB gpu.

It is not your system fault. This games comes with very poor graphic. I am having a 2GB gpu in my system and still it is so pathetic. I first thought it is my graphic card so I updated the drivers. But still the issue remains the same. Later on I had turned off anisotropic filtering. The graphic output is bit improved but not very much. You must go in the video settings and disable all those things which are not required. This might make the graphic a bit better.

Re: Mass Effect 3 Texture looks awful

If I compare to Xbox and PC then I think the Xbox demo looks better than PC version. Here some picture of Xbox and I am running full 1920x1080 res as well. So if anyone have issue with the texture then I think you should go with the Xbox version:

I was also expecting a bit better texture for pc gaming. But this look more weird. I am expecting something more better this time. I had also played the older version. Previous version was having a bit good graphics compare to this one. The game looks more poor when it comes to high resolution. I had tried to test the same on different resolution but that failed to work. Sometime there is a issue of Pixelation. The screen gets blurry and we are unable to get a clear output.

Hello thanks for the information but I don’t how to set anisotrophic filtering to 4 because I am using windows XP operating system. i have tried to implement this but I have not found any configuration utility. Can anyone suggest on this steps on windows XP. Thanks in advance…

Ok to do this you should go through the below steps: to set anisotrophic filtering to 4 you should edit the MassEffect3DemoConfig.exe file on demo game folder. The MassEffect3DemoConfig.exe file located at \Origin Games\Mass Effect 3 Demo\Binaries. Locate here and after that open the MassEffect3DemoConfig.exe file. Now once you open the MassEffect3DemoConfig file look anisotrophic filtering and set to 4.