Thread: Unable to play Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Demo game

Unable to play Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Demo game

If I am trying to play the multiplyer mode in Mass Effect 3 then I am getting an error message that says "Your connection to the game has been lost" and I am not able to play the game. Earlier I was able to this mode without any issue and I had level 7 soldier. Now I wanted to solve this problem so that I can play more multiplayer game, I am able to play and host a private game though. Can anyone suggest me how to solve this issue? Thanks

Re: Unable to play Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Demo game

I think there is something wrong in your system and so therefore your getting the problem. If you have installed any antivirus on your system then I would like to suggest you to disable it and along with that windows firewall as well on your computer. Along with this I would also suggest you to update the PunkBuster to play this game properly.

Re: Unable to play Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer Demo game

By looking at your issue it looks to me a port problem. Until some specific port is not open, you wont be able to connect at all. Are you using wireless network as well? I have a fast and stable internet connection. You need to also make sure you have proper and stable internet connection on your system because if your internet connection slows down then you will face this problem.

Even I was facing this problem but after running this game in administrator mode the issue got resolved for me. So I would like to suggest you to run this game on administrator mode. To do that right click the executable icon and after that select the option for run as administrator and you are good to go on. Hope this helps you out.