Thread: Alt-Tab does not work properly with Alan Wake game

Alt-Tab does not work properly with Alan Wake game

Hello friends, I think that game does not like the alt+tab in the windows system, when you press alt+tab gone out the game and try to come back then nothing happen it does not show. If you check in the task manager it is showing Alan Wake not responding. I have tried this couple of time and getting the same problem. There were also many other games which were having the problem of alt tabbing and force the game to crash. So there any method to avoid it or is that game do not support alt tabbing. Please share thoughts about it, thank you.

Re: Alt-Tab does not work properly with Alan Wake game

I am trying it and it is working properly for me, I am been using the alt + tab key combination most of the time and it has not given me a single problem while playing this game. There are no issue of it with this present game; I was getting trouble while playing Skyrim, there were patches for it to work and fix then also it was not been fixed. The developer of the game have released 2-3 patch then it was been fixed, but I do not think that there is any problem with Alan Ware, I am finding very strange that you are getting such problem.

Re: Alt-Tab does not work properly with Alan Wake game

I think that you might be using the AMD along with 12.1 drivers. I am using the AMD but running the game with 11.12driver then I have not got a single problem with it. I have just installed the 12.1 drivers and started getting the problem of the alt-tab, whenever I am doing it then it starts crashing the game. There is one more problem with it that the game start stutters when playing it for 10 – 15 minutes. Then remove the AMD drivers and use the driver cleaner and get rid of it. Install the 11.12 and then alt+tab will start working properly, I have done the same and the performance was like it was before, 11.12 drivers are best and compatible with this game and also work very well with any latest drivers.