Thread: Lost Alan Wake save game

Lost Alan Wake save game

Hello friends, played Episode 6 till last night, when start playing today morning then it was not be overwritten with the existing save game, it was showing me previous save game. Now I need to start episode 6 again and save it. I know that there are more slots for save game, then what is the reason that it does not save? Is there any method to get save game? Thank you.

Re: Lost Alan Wake save game

Autosave option is there in game, which will be using one slot, beside that there are no more slots in game. If save file was been overwrite then it will give you warning to you that it is overwriting the existing save game. So if you have got any message then it was saving it, if not then it has not save it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    Autosave option is there in game, which will be using one slot, beside that there are no more slots in game. If save file was been overwrite then it will give you warning to you that it is overwriting the existing save game. So if you have got any message then it was saving it, if not then it has not save it.
    Actually there is one slot for save game. If you have checked properly then it tell that it is possible to have more than one save file in the game, it has been told that if you save game then it will be also save on steam cloud and even on the computer in specific folder which is under “my documents”, but I have not find it. Did anyone have saved it and got file saved on steam cloud.

There is not more than one save slot in the game at present. The episode which you have competed or reached then you will be able to get them from episodes menu, so you better check it over there and start playing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakradevroy View Post
    There is not more than one save slot in the game at present. The episode which you have competed or reached then you will be able to get them from episodes menu, so you better check it over there and start playing it.
    That it is correct, it is better option to get the save game, once I was not able to get my last saved game then founded in episodes menu, so you can try to find in that you will get it, if not then bad luck for you and start playing episode 6 again. This time when you will be closing the game then you better check that game is been saved or not.