Thread: Majestic Hotel bug in Alan Wake

Majestic Hotel bug in Alan Wake

Hello friends, I have founded a bug in the game, when you are going to the Majestic Hotel then observe the doors in the hotel. I do not know how many you have observed it and know about it. While playing it find it and found it very much funny about it, how many you have found that and what you think about it, please share with me. Thank you.

Re: Majestic Hotel bug in Alan Wake

Have played that part but have founded any bug, or it might be that have not observe it carefully. If it is there then it is something new and will try it out again to find it.

I am also finding it very much funny and also not heard about the bug. Never seen also, but it is there then it not making any changes when playing it, it does not stop from completing mission. Therefore it not major bug which seems to be fixed and due to which we are not able to play, such thing can be avoided in game and continue playing it.

When playing Alan wake on Xbox 360, then I have also come across same problem that time no one have spotted that bug and thought that it might be a part of game, so continue playing it. If it is been seen PC version then I am sure that developer have to worked properly just made some minor changes and released the game for PC. Besides this bug, game is really awesome, played on Xbox so you better play it complete the missions also.

Even there are couple more bugs in the PC version game, none of them are so major which is need to be fixed. When talking about the whilst, then founded that he has been tend to collide with something and after that it start glitch out then stuck on to wall. Which is eventually break free. I was not able to knowing anything about it and was confuse that what it is. But such things are been avoidable in game and can continue play it.

If you are talking about the doors then I feel that those will be some sort of special doors, so this what I feel when looking those doors in hotel, I wish that those doors have some special powers.