Thread: Texture flickering with Mass effect 3 demo

Texture flickering with Mass effect 3 demo

I am using Asus G73Jh gaming laptop and I have windows 7 operating system in my laptop. I have recently downloaded Mass effect 3 demo and after installing game in my laptop I am getting flickering texture while playing this game. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Texture flickering with Mass effect 3 demo

In your laptop do you get such type of problem while playing other games? If you are facing similar problem while playing other games then this problem might be related with graphic drivers and if problem occurs only with the Mass effect 3 game then you should try to play mass effect 3 game different graphic setting and then check whether same problem is occurring or not. many times changing graphic setting helps to fix this type of problem. try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

Yes I was also having same problem in my laptop with Mass effect 3 and after that I have disabled anti-aliasing, motion blur option and then when I tried to play Mass effect 3 demo at that time I didn’t get any problem. I think you should also try this trick.

I have first tried to solve this problem by updating graphic card drivers in my laptop but that does not help to fix this problem. Now after that I have disabled anti-aliasing, motion blur option but that does not make any difference. Is there any other way to solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

It looks like overheating issue with your laptop and that is why I would like to tell you that you should download CPUID from internet and then run it in your laptop after that you have to monitor the temperature of GPU when this problem takes place. With the help of this you will be able to detect exact problem.