Thread: Mass Effect 3 multiplayer demo crashing

Mass Effect 3 multiplayer demo crashing

Hello last night while playing Mass Effect 3 multiplayer demo my game starts freezing. And then slowly I am getting a error message saying that "Mass Effect 3 demo has stopped working". I am still getting the error constantly. I am not able to understand what is the issue behind this. I cannot play the multiplayer demo of this game and still getting the error constantly. I have tried to complete the game but due to error message I am not able to move ahead. I am able to start this game without any issue but while playing my game crashes randomly. I am using windows XP with Avast antivirus. Can anyone help.

Re: Mass Effect 3 multiplayer demo crashing

It can be a internet connectivity issue. You have to check whether you are having a active connection and then check back. This would be enough to deal with the problem you are facing. To find whether your internet connection is stable or not type ping google.com -t in cmd and hit enter. If you are getting constant ping response then the net is working. It is not breaking up. But if not then you have to contact your ISP to fix the connectivity problem.

Can be a graphic but. You have to update your video drivers that would be enough to fix the issue. Just go on the official site of your gpu manufacturer. And download the most recent video drivers. Update the same on your system and then check back. Most of the game crashing issue appear due to poor video driver only. Once you get fresh drivers it will be enough to fix the issue. You can use a third party driver updater also.

There is lots of issue in this game. I am also having the same problem. I had tried to install the game number of time but it does not looks to be working well. Here I had tried a few things and the game worked. I am going to add all those steps one by one so that you can also test it. First you have to turn off your antivirus. Then re-install the game back again. It possible that the antivirus is causing some issue with the setup. Then the second thing you can do is run the latest update of DirectX, VCredist, and all other required gaming stuff. Run the latest version and check back.

Make sure your system meet the game system requirement. If you system won’t meet the system requirement of the Mass effect 3 then you should upgrade the system as per the system requirement of the game:

Minimum system requirement of the Mass effect 3 is
    • Windows XP SP3 ,Vista SP1, Win 7 - OS
    • NVIDIA 7900 or better, ATI X1800 or better – video cards
    • 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - CPU
    • 2GB for windows Vista/Win 7 and 1GB for window XP –RAM
    • 15 GB - Hard disk space

Recommended requirement of the Mass effect 3 is
    • Windows XP SP3 ,Vista SP1, Win 7 – OS
    • ATI HD 4850 512 MB or higher, NVidia 9800 GT 512 MB or higher - video cards
    • 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo – CPU
    • 2GB for windows Vista/Win 7 and 1GB for window XP –RAM
    • 15 GB - Hard disk space

If above all steps not working to solve your issue and then I would like to suggest you to repair game from Origin and after that go through your issue. To solve this issue you need to go through the below steps:
    • Load Origin
    • Choose Mass effect 3.
    • Right select on that.
    • Select on repair installation.

Once you finish the repairing installation your issue will get solved. for more information on Mass Effect 3 crashing issue you can go through the below links:
    Mass Effect 3 demo crashes on startup
    Mass Effect 3 Demo Crashes while "Connecting to EA Servers"