Thread: Mass Effect 3 Demo Crashes while "Connecting to EA Servers"

Mass Effect 3 Demo Crashes while "Connecting to EA Servers"

I am facing some problem with the Mass Effect 3 Demo. Whenever I try to load the game then it shows me the message as "Connecting to EA Servers" and after waiting for the this a long time, if I press any of the keys then it freezes and finally shows me the message as “Mass Effect 3 Demo has stopped working”. Every time, when I try to load it then this shows me the same message. Can you tell me what is the possible reason for this issue and how that can be solved. I will be thankful for all the replies for this?

Re: Mass Effect 3 Demo Crashes while "Connecting to EA Servers"

What you can do is, just ma.ke the origin offline and that will solve the problem for you. I was also having the same problem earlier and I get it resolved with the same. See if it is helpful for you.

Just check that if you are running some other operations. This is one of the possibilities by which the game might crash and give you the messages like you have mentioned. If there are a lot of members playing the demo at the same time then it puts the load on the server and the game failed to load. I always avoid playing the demos as most of the times it is full of bugs.

Just check that if you are having proper connection to the internet. If there is weak connection of the internet then it might show you such things. So this is really worth to check for the internet connection once.