Thread: Mass Effect 3 has very narrow FOV

Mass Effect 3 has very narrow FOV

I think that FOV in the game must be changed and this must be done as early as possible. This is seems that the FOV is even lower as compared to the Mass Effect 2. If the previous game was having good FAV then they are they keep on changing it. The PC ports are working well without any problem. With this, we are getting the choice to turn off the mouse acceleration. I want to hear you people comments on this.

Re: Mass Effect 3 has very narrow FOV

I am not able to understand that why some of the games these days are not giving us the option for FoV setting. This is always set to the console levels which are very horrible. This is necessary to have the FoV setting so that we can set that accordingly.

If there is one reason that this game is great, it's because of the storyline. If you took all of the gameplay out of this, and made it into a cinematic movie, it would still be amazing. The attention to detail, and the ability to keep previous decisions has allowed this game to advance beyond a mere RPG, and into a full interactive cinematic experience. You guys have done an amazing job, and I am most certainly looking forward to the final installment of this wonderful series.

Mass Effect 3 is the conclusion of the sci-fi role-playing game trilogy and sends Commander Shephard again in the fight against the Reapers. This time, the fate of the earth is at stake and it is up to the player to find intergalactic allies to help in the fight against overwhelming odds. It must Shephard even old enemies like Krogan and Turrians move to co-operate because only together the civilizations have a chance against the Reapers.

I agree that the FOV is narrow but the Mass Effect 3 brings back not only familiar characters from the predecessors but also the decisions made from part one and two have a direct impact on the plot. Unlike Mass Effect 2, it reflect more customization options for the equipment.

Yes, the FOV requires being user defined for the PC and Listen to Bioware. Multiplayer is sore within close quarter combat, particularly in tight narrow corridors. I started getting headache after just thinking about that.

This is again very close to the Mass Effect 2. I don't essentially require an FOV of 90 into a third-person game but 70 or less is really disorienting for anyone. I newly tried Mass Effect 2 through the FOV put to 90 and it was absurd that how much more pleasant the game turn out to be. It is BioWare and therefore we know that they will not actually worry to listen to fans or even think it worth.

There is the reason that why the FoV is not an industry norm and that is the PC is only the single arm of the game and there are many of the people who are disregard like being unimportant. FoV is restricted to decrease the amount of game that requires to be rendered for these extremely old console and that are still used.

I was expecting a lot of changes in the game but it really disappoints me a lot. I think that they are not concern that what is the demand of the users and if they continue with this then they will lose many of the players.