Thread: How to turn off the noblur in Alan Wake?

How to turn off the noblur in Alan Wake?

I am playing the Alan Wake game and whenever I start the game with the noblur command then the game started as being off but after that it seems that if there is something scripted occur with the camera then the vector blur turns on back. Can somebody over here please tell me that what is the way to keep this turn off? Thank you so much in advance for replying.

Re: How to turn off the noblur in Alan Wake?

I would like to tell you that the feature that you are talking is not supported and this game is supposed to be played by putting the blur on. I know that there are many of the people who want to play that by keeping this off but unfortunately it is not available.

Quote Originally Posted by Badmannah View Post
    I would like to tell you that the feature that you are talking is not supported and this game is supposed to be played by putting the blur on. I know that there are many of the people who want to play that by keeping this off but unfortunately it is not available.
    Thank you so much for your reply. I like to play the game by keeping this on but I want to have some screenshot of the game and by turning this off only provide the best screenshot as aspected.

I am having some other problem with the noblur setting. Even if it functions with the full game session rather than turning itself back on. Motion blur is the only the thing which I don’t like over bloom while it comes to graphics engine "features", but within Alan Wake's case I actually don't desire to lose the blur effects on or the ground/wind effects which counsel you of impending doom.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    I am having some other problem with the noblur setting. Even if it functions with the full game session rather than turning itself back on. Motion blur is the only the thing which I don’t like over bloom while it comes to graphics engine "features", but within Alan Wake's case I actually don't desire to lose the blur effects on or the ground/wind effects which counsel you of impending doom.
    Yes, that is really not good. If it would be the case for me then I would have kept that on only.