Thread: Not able to continue save game of Alan Wake

Not able to continue save game of Alan Wake

I have recently bought the Alan Wake and I don’t know how but then the save games has got messed up, I mean that when I am starting the game then the "Continue Game" option appears to be blacked and I have to go the episodes menu in order to load the game, just to explain the same in detail I had completed the episode 1 and had completed some part of the episode 2 as well and after that I had quit the game and had turned off xbox and the next day when I started the game then continue game was blacked out and I had to go back to the episodes menu like I said and then replay half of episode 1. Whereas the episode 2 was not even there. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??

Re: Not able to continue save game of Alan Wake

I have recently bought the Alan Wake and I don’t know how but then the save games has got messed up, I mean that when I am starting the game then the "Continue Game" option appears to be blacked and I have to go the episodes menu in order to load the game, just to explain the same in detail I had completed the episode 1 and had completed some part of the episode 2 as well and after that I had quit the game and had turned off xbox and the next day when I started the game then continue game was blacked out and I had to go back to the episodes menu like I said and then replay half of episode 1. Whereas the episode 2 was not even there. Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it??
    There might be something wrong regarding where are how the save contents are actually getting stored it may be your Live account or in the 360 hard drive, did you made sure that you are logged in while playing the game??

Re: Not able to continue save game of Alan Wake

Hope that you have not deleted the save data from your memory card by mistakenly and so, I can guess it to be the possible reason for this issue because I have been playing the same game on my xbox and I have not yet faced such issue with the saved game, If you want to make a test then first delete all the saved games of alan wake and after that restart the game and save a episode and see I it is amkign any difference or not, just try it out and then post back the result. Best of luck.