Thread: Is Diana dead or alive in Hitman: Absolution?

Is Diana dead or alive in Hitman: Absolution?

Hello friends, wanted to know that Diana is been dead in this game or not? Agent 47 can kill her easily but I do not wanted her to be killed in this game. I do not think that she might be killed, as the company will have not hire Hollywood actress in the first part of the game. If she is not there who will give the contracts. Does anyone have the idea about it? Thank you.

Re: Is Diana dead or alive in Hitman: Absolution?

I think that Diana will be dead in this game, I believe that it might be 99.9999999% chance that it is been dead. I have watched the gameplay trailer in which they have released a cutscene of Diana in the shower. It might be in the starting of the mission or it might be in final mission. Not knowing when it, but believe that she is dead and agent 47 kill him.

I also believe that she will die; I do not remember the preview which was saying about it. It has shown that the orphanage mission starts when Agent 47 kills Diana and it has also told that it was her dying wish for Agent 47 to get that girl. You can check out the previews, it been shown in that.

If you just checked out one of the Hitman: Absolution official trailer, which has told Agent 47 kills ICA handler Diana Burnwood, as it is her dying wish. He has to do it so that he can take her very personal contract book, which leads the Agent 47 to the Rosewood Orphanage in Chicago. Once he reaches over there then he found himself in midst of a brutal raid by a gang of vicious criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by LotusN View Post
    If you just checked out one of the Hitman: Absolution official trailer, which has told Agent 47 kills ICA handler Diana Burnwood, as it is her dying wish. He has to do it so that he can take her very personal contract book, which leads the Agent 47 to the Rosewood Orphanage in Chicago. Once he reaches over there then he found himself in midst of a brutal raid by a gang of vicious criminals.
    I have watched that trailer and saw that she has got sorted by 47 and in the below description that has listed that she is dead, so I think that she might be dead before 47 comes to kill her. But I have founded a photo which is talking about the Diana, so I am bit confuse that she is there or not in the game, wanted to know clearly about it.

I believe that they have confirmed that they would have a "close relationship" between Diana and Agent 47, so due to which I do not think she might be killed in the game. So if you are going by the video then she is dead and if you are going with the official announcement then she is there, but you cannot depend on anyone. I would suggest that you better play the game and find out for yourself.

uhh iv playd the fool game and well diana isnt dead if you guys have playd the game then you will see at the beggining of the mission *spoilers* 47 just shoots diana once and she is still alive then you leave her to get the girl but at the end of the game there is this cut scene and you have to watch all of the cut sceen but dian is with the little girl at the end of the cut scene bc agent 47 is looking over them threw a sniper scope making sure they are ok but if you guys think im wrong then play the game for yourself first bc all iv read threw these comments is oh iv seen the trialer well the trialer doesnt show it all not trying to be mean