Thread: Is David Bateson the voice actor in Hitman: Absolution?

Is David Bateson the voice actor in Hitman: Absolution?

Hello friends, I wanted to know that the voice actor which is there is David Bateson, as he was there in the previous game and has great voice also. Just wanted to know, it is there or not, anyone has the idea about it? Please share your thoughts about it. Thank you.

Re: Is David Bateson the voice actor in Hitman: Absolution?

Well my friend he is not there in this new version of Hitman game, the company has taken someone. David Bateson was the best to have great one as voice actor in the game. It is not the main thing to worry in the game.

This is really sad, he should be there and I love the voice and also the effect of his voice was the best. I think most of the people do not care about it, which voice is there or not. They are mostly interested in the gameplay not the voice which is there in game. Most of the people say that David Bateson look better in movies not in game. No one worry about it and also does not care about it.

I do not care about the David Bateson, whether he is there or not, I would like to have Timothy Olyphant, he is the best in the movies so it would be great to have in the game. If it is best that publisher brings it, so he should be there.

I am not having any complaint for having the Timothy Olyphant, I know he is very good actor. I think that he is not be suited to be there as a hitman of 40+ years old. What I have experience from the hitman movie, that he was same as hitman in his younger years. So I do not think that he might be appropriated for the hitman games, if they wanted to use it then they can use in flashbacks from long ago or any other videos. Besides that giving the voice will not be suitable.

If they have chosen David Bateson to play Hitman in the movie then it will be really great to have it. In interview he might has stated that he wanted to play the Hitman role in the game, but the director and producer have not approach to him, if they have approach then it will be best. Even we have not heard any new voice, but it is iconic for those who are playing the game from part 1. I think we will be use to the new voice actor.