Thread: No teamwork in Syndicate game

No teamwork in Syndicate game

I feel that there is no team work in the game. Do you have some example for the teamwork in the game? Currently I am with the demo version of the game and I do not find any reason to communicate with the other players. They are very much concentrated with upgrading to make the game simpler. I think that they do not bother about this. I like all the other things about this game.

Re: No teamwork in Syndicate game

I am totally agree with you. I also don’t like the barking orders and the commands from the game which is coming unnecessarily. Other than this, I also find that there are some of the players who are online with the headset in the demo and they are very annoying.

I don’t think that there is something wrong with the teamwork for the basic level. It is easy to say that the game is having the basic teamwork within the game. I am just having one complaint that if the game is going too basic then kit is too easy to play and for that reason it also reduces the interest of players to play. Though this is good for new players who are not very skilled with the game. They can surely have fun with the game.

This is not the only problem with the game. There are many other issues. The care team members are to a large in the game and any player can do anything without being monopolized long. The difficulty level is relatively high, however we must ensure that the team plays the game and one partner does not start shrinking violet, as was the case during some of the session. It should of course not to be too far from a teammate to heal and the distance will be reduced further if it is switched off. Note that the deaths of four players at a sign the end of the game.

All these small bugs will be resolved in the full version of the game. Demos are released to get those bugs and all those bugs are collected from devs and we are the only source for this. They resolve all this issues in the final version and provide us a bug free game. So if you are getting any bug in the game then that should be reported to the devs.

This is totally depending on the team make-up. I am playing the support and that really do not need the order but you must have coordinated properly so as to work like the efficient team. But you must have friends like that.