Thread: Another BF3/Crysis 2 clone as Syndicate game

Another BF3/Crysis 2 clone as Syndicate game

I don’t like the new theory of making FPS to give the clunky and heavy feel to be a good idea. If we talk about the CoD and Halo then they are loved as they are smooth as well as fast. BF3, Crysis 2, Killzone are not so much. I want to ask that if the upgrades will make you not to move like Robocop? I liked the actual gameplay and I also love the Deus Ex and that is the reason that I think, I will also love this.

Re: Another BF3/Crysis 2 clone as Syndicate game

I have seen that there are some of the users who have reported that this is having the clunky controls. In my experience, all the actions in the game is very easy to do and because of sliding and run jumping, This game gives the felling of one of the most fluid action games which I have played till now.

Quote Originally Posted by Daksha90 View Post
    I have seen that there are some of the users who have reported that this is having the clunky controls. In my experience, all the actions in the game is very easy to do and because of sliding and run jumping, This game gives the felling of one of the most fluid action games which I have played till now.
    I am agree with you. I also like the syndicate series and this is true for all its roots. I don’t have any complaint with the game. It will be nice to see how this game will be at the final release. As far as talking about your problem, I think that this might be the xbox which is giving you the "clunky" feel.

Me and my brother are playing the same game demo on two different PC’s and at both the PC’s the game is running without any problem. Each action in the game are carrying adequate weight so that you will not get the feeling of the floating camera with arms. I can say that the controls for the game are fluid and responsive.

I would like to tell you that the game just gives you the clunky feel because of the strangely conflicting frame rate as well as somewhat laggy controls. Some of the times button presses do not register and as a result of that the frame rate disturbs. In general it looks quite "realistic" and this means that the movements are having the weight but you still experience mobile. Just similar to the Brink (This is the only thing which that game got). After a few upgrades, the dude/lady moves quite quick and gives the realistic feeling in my book different than the stiff movements for the BF3.

Talking about this game, this game gives the heavy feeling and not the clunky. This is the same as the Crysis. I think that you are misunderstanding the "realistic" movement through clunkiness. Only because, it is super suit which couldn't really exist. I liked that the Crysis 2 is having weight into the character. You will get the strength as well as agility of a god with the help of the super suit.

All the times, this feels as the Starbreeze and other games and I have always loved that. They are not trying to be unlike; this is how they plan their FPS's. Both Riddick games as well as The Darkness had the similar weighty feeling as you can see your characters legs/chest. They are attempting to model it and make it to have experience like a actual person in place of it being twitch shooter similar to CoD.

I like that you are having your own opinion and I really respect that but in case you are games like crysis 2 as well as BF 3 then they are not loved that strictly and reason for this is that the franchises are loved by many.