Thread: What is the lead version of Syndicate Game?

What is the lead version of Syndicate Game?

Hello friends, I wanted to know that what is the lead version of this game, is it for Play Station 3 or XBOX 360, I am very much confuse with it and really do not knowing that what it is? So does any one has any information about it then please tell me, thank you.

Re: What is the lead version of Syndicate Game?

I do not think that it will be either for Play Station 3 or XBOX 360, I believe that it might be for PC or Nintendo 3DS, as there is no news till now that it will be coming for the Play Station 3 or XBOX 360, if it will be coming for them then they will specify version of the game, till then it is not been available for the game.

I have heard that PS3 copies of Syndicate are been send to the press, so with that news I would think that it would that one, but can depend on that it might go either way, so wait for the official announcement.

I have seen an article which was having the official single player game play video which might be coming for the Xbox or it been made for that, not sure about it. When you watch the video then watch it properly, buttons in it prompts are most for that version, such that the X to pick up the weapon, where if it was for PS3 then it should be square and also the LT to lock on beside saying L2. I am very much sure with the video that it is been made for the Xbox 360, but it is the same version I do not know that.

I am having all of the three platforms and I would like to say the pc version is slight edge than the Xbox 360, but also wanted to tell that the Xbox 360 is very much better then PS3 version buy very small details. If you are having the entire version then I would suggest that you better play the Xbox 360 as it will be having most peopled online.