Thread: Many critics have complained about poor performance in Alan Wake Game

Many critics have complained about poor performance in Alan Wake Game

I don’t know why critics have given some poor ratings in many of the sites that I have visited. Like I recently visited metacritic and there also many people complained about the game performing poor in the high end systems? I don’t understand why they are telling this. Since wherever I have gone I am getting good reviews from the people who have actually played the game. That’s what I got to hear. Now I am simply not understanding the contrasting views between the normal people and the critic.

Re: Many critics have complained about poor performance in Alan Wake Game

I am not sure if you have actually visited that website or not. Since I just went through metacritic and except Gamespy all the critics have rated the game very well ie. Above 80. Then where does the question of giving low marks to the game arise? Which else did you visit to check out the ratings since I have seen many people praising this game from the bottom of their heart.

I completely agree with what the above user has said here. the guy who has asked the question has also said that ‘people complained about the game performing poor in the high end systems’. I am having a top notch grid and also playing the game with a very high settings and then too I am not having any problem at all. I don’t understand what do people get by asking such kind of questions.

I have heard about some glitches in the game from there and there and specifically the odd tree glitch. That’s all what I have heard about the game and nothing major at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RAM|ANUJA View Post
    I don’t know why critics have given some poor ratings in many of the sites that I have visited. Like I recently visited metacritic and there also many people complained about the game performing poor in the high end systems? I don’t understand why they are telling this. Since wherever I have gone I am getting good reviews from the people who have actually played the game. That’s what I got to hear. Now I am simply not understanding the contrasting views between the normal people and the critic.
    Now since you have started this topic let me tell you that before opening any topic you need to do some research on what are you saying in this forums. Now your comment on the critics writing rubbish about the game is simply hapzard. That’s not true at all. Major critics like IGN, Gamestar, Spaziogames have given 90 on 100 for this game. So they are not mad to write articles like that. As far as playing the game on the "top end rigs" there has no problem been reported then from where did you get to hear about this?