Thread: Scripts not running properly in Alan Wake game

Scripts not running properly in Alan Wake game

There seems to me some problems with the scripts in the game. Well it has been noticed in several instances that the script does not run. Let me tell you one instance when I cross the bridge scripts don't run, also In electric power station rescue Barry and Sara the scripts again failt there and all I have to do is load the game again and start from the beginning.

don’t know what kind of problem is this, I would be happy to get some solutions from you all. So do reply if possible.

Re: Scripts not running properly in Alan Wake game

Ok that’s the problem, after have you loaded the part again does the problem continue? If yes then there has to be some problem with your config, I am sure that would eb the case. Otherwise if the game is running well then don’t worry it has to be a small bug in the game just load it back and the game will run fine that’s all I can say here.

No the problem continues after I have loaded the game. It is a very grave problem and hence that’s the reason why I have reported this problem with you all. So that you can have a look at it. I hope my issues will be solved here.

Quote Originally Posted by BluFFMast.ER View Post
    There seems to me some problems with the scripts in the game. Well it has been noticed in several instances that the script does not run. Let me tell you one instance when I cross the bridge scripts don't run, also In electric power station rescue Barry and Sara the scripts again failt there and all I have to do is load the game again and start from the beginning.

don’t know what kind of problem is this, I would be happy to get some solutions from you all. So do reply if possible.
    Just let me know what is the specification of your system, do tell me in detail. So that I can match with the minimum system requirements that are there for the game and revert back to you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Ullalagi View Post
    Just let me know what is the specification of your system, do tell me in detail. So that I can match with the minimum system requirements that are there for the game and revert back to you all.
    Ok fine here are the specifications
    - Intel core i3 @ 3GHz
    - 4 GB RAM DDR 2
    - RADEON 4850 graphic card with 512 MB RAM
    - WINDOWS XP
    - Gigabyte motherboard

Seems to me you are lacking a bit with the graphic card. The minimum requirement that are required for playing the game are core 2 duo processor, Radeon HD 5550 512 mb ram GPU, minimum ram 2GB, OS: windows xp.

So you are lacking a bit in the graphics card department. Do upgrade it that would be better.

Have you reported this problem to the support staff of this game. I don’t think so the hardware requirements has to do anything with this script problem that you are currently facing in the game. I am sure the problem is with the game do report it to them and see if they respond to your query or not.