Thread: Details of Sway system in UFC 3

Details of Sway system in UFC 3

I have recently started to play UFC 3. I am newbie to UFC games. Can anybody explain me sway system in UFC 3. It would be really helpful as I can’t finish my opponents with increased difficulty odf game.

Re: Details of Sway system in UFC 3

With Sway system one can get out of way of enemies coming strike and also deliver a deadly counter attack with potential enough to knock down opponent. To start Sway system, hold the key for block and move the left joystick up or down for short dodges. With excellent timing and accuracy, one can deliver attacks on opponent. Gamers who are new to this system should avoid this move till they get acquainted with opponents style of game or it will leave them exposed to be beaten by the opponent.

To properly execute sway move, one should have a good observation to collect enough knowledge about opponent’s timings, habits, movements or extents of his endurance. One should also have knowledge about the moves opponent uses most, moves which opponent can easily tackle or defend.

Once you have enough knowledge you can use right sways and left sways. To finish the sway with affine attack one can go for uppercut, hook or jab if the opponent is at short range of attack.

One should avoid using sways if opponent is attacking rapidly. Sways are not suggested if your opponent is attacking wildly. One should let the opponent slow down or get exhausted before implementing sway moves. Once he wears down and starts slow attacks, start swaying.

Once you find right opportunity to attack opponent after swaying at opponents attack, build pressure on opponent by continuously launching an arsenal of attacks. Because after your opponents recovers he will try to stop you from swaying.