Thread: Tier 3 Workers in Mafia Wars 2

Tier 3 Workers in Mafia Wars 2

I am new to Mafia Wars 2. I have played it for just 1 day now and I’m on level 4. I was exploring the contents of Mafia Wars 2 for what is new and interesting that will or can be unlocked in further levels. During this I came across, ‘Workers’. What are these workers, tier 1 workers, tier 2 workers & tier 3 workers. Can anyone explain me the concept of having workers in mafia wars 2?

Re: Tier 3 Workers in Mafia Wars 2

Workers are characters in Mafia Wars 2 which are available for purchase in market. They work in similar way as the crops in Farmville and Cityville work.

On one’s home turf screen, one can find a button with logo of a hard hat on it. Clicking it opens a pop-up which lets user buy type of worker as per their need. This pop-up window shows the workers that are purchased or ulocked for purchase. User can invite them with help of another crew member or purchase them using gold bars.

Once a worker is purchased and placed on home turf, they have a sleeping icon over their head. The worker has to assigned work by providing goods. Over a specified period of time, they complete work, that is, they have matured. When matured, the worker generates money which can be harvested for income. When mature the worker sparkles and has a cash icon over it.

Placing mouse pointer over workers shows time remaining for them to mature. Harvesting those costs energy. If one fails to harvest the mature workers, they die after some time. Friends can help revive dead workers. Workers play a great part in completion of certain missions.

There are various tiers of workers which will be unlocked as the level of the user increases. The more the level, more workers will be available for purchase. As the tier of workers increase, the amount of cash generated increases and so does the time required for reaching maturity increases.

If math is applied for comparing the amount of cash generated in specified amount of time between tier 2 worker and tier 3 worker, tier 2 workers work better than tier 3 workers.

For example:

Tier 3 worker, F.B.I. agent requires production of 2500 for 2 days to produce cash of $8500. The 2500 production costs $6000. $8500 - $6000 = $2500. This means one earns $2500 in 2 days by purchasing the FBI agent.

If similar math is applied on male entertainer who is tier 2 worker, then he requires 580 productions which costs $1450 and gives payout of $3240 in 1 day. So $3240 - $1450 = $1790. If one uses male entertainer for 2 days instead of 1 FBI agent for over 2 days then one can earn $1790 x 2 = $3580.

One can earn $1080 more in 2 days with male entertainer than FBI agent.