Thread: Got Kid Icarus 3D classic for Nintendo 3DS without redeem code

Got Kid Icarus 3D classic for Nintendo 3DS without redeem code

Yesterday I had received an Email and I got a message from Nintendo providing a free Kid Icarus download. Actually I had registered two games with Nintendo club and due to this I got this game. When I opened the message, there was note. In the first line it says “your download code is:” but there was no code. Just a blank space and then follows the instructions to activate the game. Does anyone else receive the same Email?

Re: Got Kid Icarus 3D classic for Nintendo 3DS without redeem code

I think that you don’t need the Redeem code in order to activate the game. You have received the game via Email, so you can directly download the game and start playing. What you have to do is, just log into the Nintendo club and choose the game download option. It will not asks you to enter the code once again I think.

You will not get the code directly. In the email, they might have added a link directing to the Nintendo club login page. Click on that link and log into your account. Now wait until, the browser loads the Kid Icarus banner on the right hand side. It will then take to the same page where you should enter the same Email id once again in order to send the code.

If you have already took part in Mario! Competition during the season of Club Nintendo Australia, you have to wait for actually 7 to 10 days in order to get a surprise email. Actually it took me 10 days, not seven. The codes which I got via mail can be redeemed in the eShop. To do this just select Menu > Settings/Other > Redeem Download Code and then enter the code. After that it will show you the direct download option.

Nintendo revealed that it will be going to start taking 3D Classics: Kid Icarus a pre-order bonus with Kid Icarus: Uprising in North America. This game is now improved and updated with 3D effects for the Nintendo 3DS. Those who have placed the Pre-orders for Kid Icarus: Uprising they will get the redeem code in order to download game from 3DS eShop.

However only in Europe this game was available for free of cost as a promotion through Club Nintendo.