Thread: Does Alan Wake Easier on PC?

Does Alan Wake Easier on PC?

so got this game on the X box and it really very hard to play even in the easiest setting and this is really frustrating that the fun and I guess I am not able to finish it, I love this game and really want to play this may be the PC version but I need to know of the PC version keyboard/mouse will make the game easier or the developer had tweaked the game little so it’s a bit easier. I dont want to waste my money so please guys help me on this I would be really glad to know this

Re: Does Alan Wake Easier on PC?

No I don’t think so that this game is going to be big different on the pc with compare to the X box version

Well the aiming is easier but the I cant compare the game with the console as I did not played on it but I know since occasionally console games have hard auto aim. Can you tell me what is the difficulty that you are facing are you Running out of ammo or being hit too often. Just check the video of the other people can assist you discover mistakes you made on fight

Hope this help

As far as I knew on the console your trigger would auto aim so the difficulty is probably about the similar although I by no means utilize the auto aim trigger. However the majority games is very simple with mouse as you can aim where you need very quickly

You are absolutely correct and I just got killed much time. I dint t have the problem on playing as I am a hardcore player and really not a issue to me but the shadow man many time on the console

This is really strange that someone would find it hard to play. Like I feel Mass Effect 1/2 harder on Xbox. But dint feel the frustration as there was a squad to back me up . although in the computer I can do the head shot with no problem and I really dint need the bots . so this is why I am raising this question that as regards with the Mass Effect games transition to PC made a huge difference so I was hopping same for the Alan walk

There is not much difference I guess as it is because of the different control scheme and in pc we stay closer to the screen so you see more of it. And also it varies with the if you're a Console gamer or PC gamer.

I don’t have the console but still I feel the computer is much easier , at the time I I first started it , I thought that it's a learning curve they deliberately set in the game to not beat new players, cause near the end of Act 2 I died a some times in the clash.