Thread: Alan Wake: The most anticipated game

Alan Wake: The most anticipated game

I have started playing the Alan Wake and I really liked the game. I think that this is the most anticipated game ever. I liked the game p[lay and I want to hear from other people about this game. Do you also think the same? Please post your comment/opinion about this. Thank you.

Re: Alan Wake: The most anticipated game

From last two months when it become available for the xbox 360, I have watched a lot of videos of the game and I was watching that in the anticipation of waiting the fame to be released.

After a very long wait, finally the expected work of terror hits stores. It was one of the most famous titles in a row at this time, the result of the alliance between Microsoft and Remedy. The credentials of its developers are unbeatable, as surprised as two major works were Max Payne and Max Payne 2 and everyone expects the best from this new Alan Wake. This was the project which is devoted body and soul since 2003. The continued delays and changes in approach to the title made many fear that the development was not going the right direction and that Alan Wake had just falling into the ostracism, the victim of his own darkness. But in the end all goes well.

Alan Wake is finished and will hit stores in a few days later than initially expected, but with everything in place to become one of the biggest games this year. The first thing to note before moving on to analyze its features is that Alan Wake makes very satisfied user, who enjoys a strong story with a spectacular setting.

The main advantage of Alan Wake is an excellent narrative rhythm and great story. Alan Wake is a writer of great success and recognition from both critics and audiences, however, it’s been two years since his last update and has not been able to re-make anything. Alan Wake is primarily a psychological action thriller, which takes advantage of the basics of survival horror to tell his story quite correctly and using a variety of well-chosen narrative devices.

There are many unknowns and excellent hooks at the end of each episode they get even more to keep the player glued to the command.

First big congratulations to everyone who owns a PS3 and cheers Alan Wake as a real MUST HAVE, as this is the true essence of videogames. Anyone who does not like this game is not looking at a video game-kill nothing but blood. Alan Wake is intended to get into the role of the character.

I played the entire first chapter and part of the second and as I say the graphics looks like a movie, without forcing the naked eye or magnifying glass. the scenarios seem real mountains, vegetation, rivers and lakes (when looking at the lake the first thing that came to mind was that it was more real than a real lake) on the day the reflection of light depends on where you look as every object is different and varies the brightness.

The game has an amazing orchestral music, not to mention the songs that we are on the radio. Undoubtedly the best game of the year so far, and one of the best games I've played in my life. Remedy has done it, I wish I had more Alan Wake. We want a new Alan Wake, but not Alan Wake 2, but more of the same, better, longer and with another story that leaves us simply glued to the couch.