Thread: How to get Special Miis on Nintendo 3ds

How to get Special Miis on Nintendo 3ds

Hello I need to know how should I get Special Miis on Nintendo 3ds. I have searched a lot to get the Special Miis but cannot find it anywhere. I have also tried to get it through online but still it is not listed. So, if there is anyone who can tell me from where I can get the Special Miis on 3DS then it would be appreciated. Thank you

Re: How to get Special Miis on Nintendo 3ds

I just only know about 2 Special Miis and that is Moffitt that I got 10 months ago and now Miyamoto which was recently acquired by me. I also went to a Wii U display booth just couple of months before with 3DS XL's ad, I eventually got number of streetpass tags but no Yellow pants. Lets see if I can get it in the near future.

I have got the Special Resident Evil Miis, recently on Tokyo Game Show. The Resident Evil devs setup banner which comes with the QR Mii codes & scanning these codes are allowed for anyone. You can receive your favorite Resident Evil Miis along with the Golden Pants. Thankfully these are not region locked as well. I love the GOLD pants.

Are there any more besides resident evil miis, tried to find more but cannot find anymore as of now. There are lots of golden pants of Miis for Japanese 3DS owners but unfortunately those Special QR Codes are region locked.

I've got a few gold pants Miis, they're regularly of celebrities or characters and can be acquired via a QR code; though I think most of them were available for a limited time only. Does the Japan 3ds owners get most of Miis that have gold pants for worldwide?