Thread: Mafia Wars 2: Everything got sold from inventory

Mafia Wars 2: Everything got sold from inventory

Hello friends, suddenly I have founded that everything is been sold from the inventory, I have received a message which was saying that I should refresh the browser, so I have done it and founded that the item which were there in the inventory were all sold out. So what should I do now? Help me please. Thank you.

Re: Mafia Wars 2: Everything got sold from inventory

It is a bug in the game, if you are doing that then you will not be gaining anything like the money from the selling social items, which is been seen in the total amount but that also cannot be used to make purchases at all and it is been vanished completely from the inventory when you refresh without giving the items that were sold back.

You might have sold the Social Items, when you will be refreshing then you will be losing all your items, and you will not have the cash you were supposed to get from it. Where I have done the same thing and I have lost about $15k due to this problem, so I would suggest the others that you should not try it and also be aware whenever you will be getting the message, so you do not try it.

I have spent gold on the Christmas stash and need to clear the inventory so that I can get some of the items, when I have sold some of the crafting items then I have got the message to refresh, I have done according to that. When page was been refreshed then I had lost 20 gold and 50% of the inventory was been gone, such that I was having the 24 items and now have 12 and also I have lost 200 crafting parts which was one of the Christmas weapons. I have done a complaint to the Zynga then also I have not got any response from them, did not hear that anything that it is coming soon, I will be going to Paypal and doing a charge back, I have not pay for the gold that I will be losing it and purchase all those items due to the game screwed up and had to be refreshed.

I have sold the Social Parts, Crafting Parts to check that I can use it to purchase new turf, so I t was able to do it and I have refreshed the page, then after there was no cash back remaining, so I have lost nothing. I am sure that is a bug, but very much far away from losing any cash, spend before you refresh.

If you are spending before doing the refresh then you can also lose whatever you have spend during the time of refresh. I was trying to expand the turf after selling some of the social item and as normal I got the message, so did the refresh, the turf which I have got was gone as well as the money. It makes very much angry when you lose things from the game which you have earned while playing it from long time.