Thread: Cannot kill CORN at level 52 in Mafia Wars 2

Cannot kill CORN at level 52 in Mafia Wars 2

Hello friends, I am not able to kill the guy who is at the level 52, did anyone is able to kill him? I have tried to kill him then also it was not able to die, I do not know which weapon I should use to kill him. So if you have killed him then please help me also. Thank you.

Re: Cannot kill CORN at level 52 in Mafia Wars 2

No one has ever able to kill him and we were having reported it as cheater. Not only one time but plenty of time people have tried to kill him. Zynga is not at all bother about the user and not making effort to work on it again. He is not the only person there are plenty of others who are using the cheats for energy, health etc, when you will reach at level 60 then you will be getting max Health Points, such that you can get 1100.

If you report this problem then they would say that they do not know anything about the problem and will be working on it and make it proper for the user to play it, I think that the developer of the game is sleeping.

The player whose name is CORN on Mafia Wars 2, it is not possible to kill him and also it was tough according to the statistics of him which seen in the below when you have done with the fight. I wanted to tell something about the cheater is that they are ruining the whole game. He is very harsh and we people cannot do anything to that have to play as it is. If the cheats are been removed then it will be some worth to play it.

I definitely feel that it is a bug in the game. If it becomes the international then he will be bug for himself, who is very much abuse and I think he should be ban from the game. For the time been it is just a bug and it is nothing for us. It is not think which is been fixed by us, it is something which should be fixed by the developer. So there is no help in such section and you need to play it as it is.