Thread: Security Guards Bug in Granite Square Mission of Mafia Wars 2

Security Guards Bug in Granite Square Mission of Mafia Wars 2

Hello friends, I have founded a bug in the Granite Square Mission, it is been appearing but there is no security guards present. If I click on the option "take me to fight" then also nothing happens. If click on the replay the hint then also not able to see the guards, not able to view the other mission and cannot complete the granite square without this. Can anyone help me with this? Thank you.

Re: Security Guards Bug in Granite Square Mission of Mafia Wars 2

I am only having one mission accomplished in granite squares, when it was been done then I have not got any more mission available in the list. At present having a mission who is to Defeat the Security Guards, but there are no guards to defeat them. I am not able to see present account, where I am also having another account in which there is no problem, I surely believe that is a bug.

I think that it is been available in the westside wharf; you can go over there and find it out. You can go to the map from the mission's window and select the westside wharf find the guards over there.

Quote Originally Posted by AlisaDsa View Post
    I think that it is been available in the westside wharf; you can go over there and find it out. You can go to the map from the mission's window and select the westside wharf find the guards over there.
    I have already gone over there and was not find a single guard. If you have checked properly then it is not the mission it is something else. So when you try to find the guards who will keep on searching them but will not be able to get them. I do not think that there are guards in the game, just they have made for the quests and also you might have to keep searching and think about it.

The Security Guards should be seen when you have reached at Granite Square mission and you have to search for the two storage units which is been hidden somewhere in the game. I have completed the Lottery Ticket mission and also the Road Block/Armored Car Mission, it was really tough to complete both of the missions. But I am not able to continue the main quest line, just stuck over there.

Can anyone help me to contact customer support with a specific issue? I am having the bugged mission in Granite Square which is the Defeat the Security Guards and if it is preventing me progressing in this area then I would like to contact that they should fix the menu. I am not able to find to contact support, so please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterO View Post
    Can anyone help me to contact customer support with a specific issue? I am having the bugged mission in Granite Square which is the Defeat the Security Guards and if it is preventing me progressing in this area then I would like to contact that they should fix the menu. I am not able to find to contact support, so please help me.
    If you wanted to contact then click on the support tab at the top of your game console then you better search for the problem of yours. If you find something same pop-up read it for further instructions. Then also it does not help you then in that window in the top left of the screen then you will be able to Email them click on link which is in RED. So you better try it.