Thread: Party favor Bug in Mafia Wars 2

Party favor Bug in Mafia Wars 2

Hello friends, I have founded that there are some bug in the game. When you are party as a gangster then you will need to accept 3 champagne flutes and it is not showing in mission. You might be not having a good track record when it is related to beverages. I will be not going for the 5 gold which disappear the mysteriously. There are bugs in the timed mission which is expected to have, what you people have to say. Thank you.

Re: Party favor Bug in Mafia Wars 2

There is the problem in the game, when you have received it, but it will seen as zero quest, so that should be worked, it is really tough to check whether you are having any quests pending or not.

It is really sad to have such things; zynga is not giving the advantage to the players who are playing this game. I am not able to complete any other mission as I need to collect things which are been shown and I am very sure that there is no problem with the egg nog, if there is something then it should be fixed and have the same flaws. If it is not fixed then it is complete no use to play the game. It will be deleting just like all the other crap zynga has produced, pokers the last remaining survivor game.

I have founded one thing that when you are going on to get egg nog and also any other things for the same matter, it will be not showing the picture of the item which I have not get it. It is not all happening in the game. There are also couple of the problem in the game, which is been noticed while playing, but you can avoid such things.

I have collected some 20 party favors, but it is been showing me only one in the list. This problem is been seen by most of the user who are been collecting item and it is not been shown. Most of the Mafia Wars 2 users are complaining about the problem that it is inability to completing missions due to bugs in the game. Where the game has been started with a good start, I believe that the Mafia Wars 2 developer will work on that and fixed before more players move on to something else.

Where some of you are able to get the party flavors for you, but I am not able to get it when I am clicking on the link, even not able to get the beverages, I do not know how are facing the same problem which I am, party flavor seems to be the major bug in the game.

The problem is that of not getting the Party Favors Items, if you might have received 8 then also it will be showing zero. I have posted this problem on the developer website that it need to be solved and many are facing the problem of it, but has not got any respond from them. One more thing I have noticed that when you click on ask from friends button then the messaged popup showed "feed posted" but when you click on your wall then it will be not posted. So this also thing which is not been posted on wall.

This is very much bad, when you are waiting for such a good game and started playing with the bugs then slowly you will started losing the interest from the game, I have seen that most of the user are not playing, as I am not getting request from them.