Thread: Getting "Connection error" while playing Mafia Wars 2

Getting "Connection error" while playing Mafia Wars 2

I am using computer in which I have windows XP operating system and I am facing problem while playing Mafia Wars 2 game in my computer. whenever I try to load Mafia Wars 2 game at that time I get Connection error. if anyone have idea about this problem then please let me know.

Re: Getting "Connection error" while playing Mafia Wars 2

I will first suggest you to check whether you are able to load Mafia Wars 2 game from different browser or not? If you are able to play Mafia Wars 2 games from different browser then there might be problem with the browser which you regularly use.

Are you able to play other online games or you are facing problem while playing this game only. If you are facing this problem while playing this Mafia Wars 2 then there might be problem with from the game server. You should check periodically about the game. If you are facing same problem while playing other online games also then you should also try to fix this problem by clearing the cache and cookies and also make sure that you are using latest Adobe player.

I am have tried to play game from different browser and I get same problem. Now after that I have also cleared cache and cookies from the browser but that does not make any difference. I have latest adobe player installed and other games works fine. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

I am also experiencing similar problem with Mafia Wars 2. I have cleared cache and cookies but problem does not get solved after that. I am using Mozilla Firefox 10 browser in my computer. I have latest flash player installed. What should I do to fix this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.