Thread: How to perform Special Moves in Saints Row the Third

How to perform Special Moves in Saints Row the Third

I am playing Saints row the Third and I was running across the street and when I tried to attack the target my character jumped on target and dropped him head first and then posed for photo. It happened again once while fighting. I can’t figure out how it happened, is it a part of mission or it can be done manually whenever we want. Is there a combo for it? I don’t know how it happened but it was nice.

Does it depend on built of one’s character, like fat character can’t do it because of his heavy weight, Slimmer character can do it efficiently and Muscular character won’t do every move available? Any help how it happens?

Re: How to perform Special Moves in Saints Row the Third

The wrestling moves can be done manually. To trigger the special moves, Sprint towards any enemy, police or pedestrian. As you come closer towards the desired person click the attack button. In my case, I play on PC, I use left click of mouse to attack.

This can’t be used o person with figure larger than your character. For example you can’t use these special moves on the brutes. These moves can’t be done freely, that is, you need some target.

Re: How to perform Special Moves in Saints Row the Third

The wrestling moves which are in discussion are triggered according to the angle in which you attack the enemy. If you use this move from behind the enemy different move will be triggered. If you attack sideways another different move will be triggered. The moves don’t depend on built of the character, they remain same for every built and gender.