Thread: How to store items on your state in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

How to store items on your state in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Hello friends, if you play some other game then you will be having the storage to store the item. Where it is not there in this game, are the developer thinking to have or not. I really wanted to have the option in the game which will be great and it is nothing new for the developer to make and add it. So what you people have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: How to store items on your state in Zynga Hidden Chronicles

Yes I also agree with the point you are talking about it. If it is not possible to have it then there is some of the thing in the game which should not be there. Like the unsightly aquarium or other stuff which is not at all required in the game to have it and also do not want to see it. Even anyone else will not like to see it and like to have the storage buildings which will be the best and also good for the user to store the items and use it whenever they wanted.

I wanted to know is there any other method by which we can put items from the game that you own in storage and can use it later whenever we wanted to use it. I am just able to see one option in the game that it is selling option, beside that I am not getting anything. I am planning to remove some of the stuff from the game, and then do some arrangement on the estate and place those items back, that is why I am asking about it.

There is really a need of the storage in this game, where as I have to delete some of thing which I do not wanted to have and due to which it lose my points, so I do not wanted lose more points so that I am able to play it. Even wanted to have something by which we can throw things in storage when redecorating as there isn't that much room to maneuver. So the developer need to work, where it is there in the other game of Zynga, so this should be added in this game.

I think that this feature will be added in future just need to wait for that, it might be available with some of the quests to get it on the estate. It seems like I'm not the only one who needs to store items I have purchased. I have enjoyed playing the game but when I want to change some things around I don't want to sell everything. Please provide storage.

That's kind of rotten, as many of us Hidden Chronicles players are coming over from CastleVille, where there was a huge uproar about no storage functionality and players having to make the same options, sell items to make room for things that up the base score. It is rather short-sighted in the roll out, but I am going to keep plugging away at building my estate and hope the developers fix this storage.

I believe that the game should have never gone live without it. It’s sad it’s like a primary feature all games have of this nature. Everything looks all cluttered. You can’t upgrade buildings to keep your shields up; you just need tons of identical looking buildings to open the new levels. And in the other big game wait the owns at least if your high enough once in your area, you can remove everything and levels are still open. In this if I sell items the levels I opened lock again.

I have been playing about a week now and really enjoy this stress free game. The only two things I can see we really need would be storage for items we want but don't want to use at the moment so we don't have to sell and buy again later. No limit on how many energy we can use from gift box would also be great. Other then that I can't see anything else right now