Thread: What are Playstation Vita games which are Cross compatible with PS3?

What are Playstation Vita games which are Cross compatible with PS3?

Hello friends, I would like to know that what are the Playstation Vita games which are Cross compatible with PS3. If you know any such game announced recently then please post that over here. Thank you so much in advance for replying to this thread.

Re: What are Playstation Vita games which are Cross compatible with PS3?

I don’t know about the recently announced Cross compatible games with PS3 but there are some of the games which are not recently announced but are Cross compatible games with PS3. They are Wipeout 2048, Ruin, Hustle Kings, MLB The Show. I hope that someone will post with the updated games soon.

Motorstorm RC is the game that is Cross compatible with PS3. Unlike previous installments within MotorStorm series, here players racing radio controlled vehicles. They do that at sixteen off-road tracks that are in updated versions of the four worlds from the previous MotorStorm games. There are eight vehicle classes from the previous games that have been taken. The biggest difference is that the game on PlayStation 3 with four people in split-screen playable. The games are partly cross-platform playable.

Dragon's Crown is also in the same list. Dragon's Crown will be an action-oriented RPG which looks different classes of characters can be chosen. There is a structure which is similar to many RPGs to find, such as Diablo. It is possible to gather with friends (maximum 3) the game in a co-op mode to play. Dragon's Crown will extend to the PS Vita as well as the PlayStation 3.

I like the Killzone 3 which is Cross compatible with PS3. Killzone 3 could convince us fully test the PS3: 3D-mode, split screen and move controls are just the icing on a super shooter staged. This time the developers as opposed to excessively sluggish controls from the previous and the perfect control have implemented and this is also applies to the Move-control. I liked the game very much and if you have not played this then you must this once and I am sure that you will be fan of this game.