Thread: Does the PlayStation Vita need a screen protector?

Arrow Does the PlayStation Vita need a screen protector?

I recently purchased new playstation vita. This is very nice device. The performance of Plastation vita is very nice I love my playStation vita. The design of the vita is very nice. Now I am thinking to purchase screen protector for my Playstation vita. Does the PlayStation Vita need a screen protector?

Re: Does the PlayStation Vita need a screen protector?

I purchased sony screen protection and applied on the PlayStation Vita screen. This is very nice screen protector. This protects my PlayStaions screen from scratches. This does not affect the screen visibility. The quality of this protector is very nice. I am satisfied with the Sony Screen protector. So for protection of screen screen-guard is essential.

idea Re: Does the PlayStation Vita need a screen protector?

I don’t think that screen guard is essential for the PlayStation vita. I am using my PlayStation Vita from long duration without screen protector. No affect to the screen. My screen of the PlayStation vita is still clear. No scratches on the screen. I handle with care my PlayStation vita. This looks very nice without screen protector.

Re: Does the PlayStation Vita need a screen protector?

There are no of good screen protectors are available in the market. They protect the screen from dust, fingerprints as well as minor damages. So it is recommended to use screen protector for your PlayStation vita.

star Re: Does the PlayStation Vita need a screen protector?

Screen protector provides top quality of protection to screen. Some screen protectors are washable and reusable. There are also screen protectors which have Puncture-resistant film. The cost of the screen protector is very less compare to the actual screen so it is strongly recommended to use screen protector for your PlayStation vita.