Thread: Help me out to beat Cyclops in Shank 2

Help me out to beat Cyclops in Shank 2

As playing the shank2 game I have reached the level where shank have to beat Cyclops but the thing is that I am not able to beat the Cyclops after trying several times. So can anyone provide me the tips how can I beta the Cyclops in this game.

Re: Help me out to beat Cyclops in Shank 2

Even … I am looking for this as I have been stuck at this level from past two days. So those who have already completed the level please let us know the tips or any hint that should be keep in mind while competing this level.

I tried beating Cyclops this morning finally … so here are some tips which you should keep in mind while combating against him.

• When you try to attack Cyclops see that you are far away from him and then go on shooting continuously.
    • To get them out of the way what you must do is that try to use parachute rifle persons.
    • When Cyclops attacks you that time don’t go infront of him directly as he may hit you. For this you have to play tricky game.
    • Whenever he does pound attack just jump from there and just see that you keep on shooting at him.

According to me what you should do is that

o First thing what you have to do is that swap your weapon to magnum after which keep on running while shooting at the Cyclops.
    o One thing you can do to trick the Cyclops is that by hanging on the walls.
    o As hanging on the walls and then shooting can easily get 6-12 shots on Cyclops