Thread: It is possible to preload the Jagged Alliance: back in action game

It is possible to preload the Jagged Alliance: back in action game

The Jagged Alliance : back in action game is going to be released tomorrow and I am very excited about this because it’s a new jagged alliance game and also simply because it’s a first game of its kind to be released in a long time. so I want to know that it is possible to preload the game if it’s going to be launch tomorrow. If this is true then please recommend me.

Re: It is possible to preload the Jagged Alliance: back in action game

The Jagged Alliance : back in action game will launch tomorrow and there is no preload for the back in action game before its launch. I have also visited the steam forum the game would not preloaded on steam and it will be only available after the official launch of the game.

I am not sure whether it is possible to preload the game but as far as I understood that the Steam will unlock the game in the night or even at midnight in each country. If the game usually points to the midnight unlock date then Back In Action timer shows that it will unlock tomorrow, but I am also secretly hoping that it will release sooner than that because I am also very excited to play the game.

I think it would be really great if you could able to at least preload the game tonight because in this way you can play the tomorrow after the official launch of the game, and you not have to play the game in night after first downloading the game through steam for hours basically.