Thread: No player collide in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Casual Mode

No player collide in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Casual Mode

If you have played the Counter strike Casual mode you have seen that no players will collide each other, not even teammate. It is not the best thing for gameplay and it will decrease the interaction with your teammate. The thing is no player collide mod in both 1.6 and Source mainly meant for server where you are playing with several peoples and don’t get stuck over one on another. But it is no use in a 5 vs. 5 situation and there is no use for that mod.

Re: No player collide in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Casual Mode

I don’t think so. In 5v5, the interaction is very limited there. You might have noticed it only on those large custom servers where number of players needed to coincide. It will be a necessary thing to do so when huge number of players in the same game and it must be decided by the server OP. it is a just a custom modification for the purpose of better play in servers.

I would really like to see if I can run through my teammates and it is better to see. It helps you certain situation and not to get killed. Sometimes it becomes very annoying when you get stuck by your own teammate and get killed. You will get frustrated and you might be put rounds on your own teammate. I don’t wanna remove this no collide mod because it is really helpful for me.

You have said that it is just a casual mode. So it is not as same as the competitive mode. The casual mode is where the pubs and newer players come to learn the game. This mode is for noobs and newbies, not for experienced fellows. I know that it is a great feature but some experienced players really get irrigated by it. If you don’t like the casual mode, you can switch to Competitive mode where you can play 5v5 for extreme game play.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyl View Post
    You have said that it is just a casual mode. So it is not as same as the competitive mode. The casual mode is where the pubs and newer players come to learn the game. This mode is for noobs and newbies, not for experienced fellows. I know that it is a great feature but some experienced players really get irrigated by it. If you don’t like the casual mode, you can switch to Competitive mode where you can play 5v5 for extreme game play.
    Yes I agree with what he is saying here. The casual mode aimed for the general public and this is not meant for player or gamers like us. You should competitive mode instead. You might have already observed that Casual mode is basically huge market or like garbage and there it is absolutely fine.