Thread: Questions about DLC items on Jagged Alliance: back in action game

Questions about DLC items on Jagged Alliance: back in action game

I am wondering to get the Jagged Alliance: back in action game and have few questions about DLC items on this game:
    1. I want to confirm that whether the DLC items are permanent like given for each successive replay or they are given only one time for the first play?
    2. As you can see, if you spoil the game from very beginning the , so the DLC items will be spoilt forever too with the game?

If anyone having any ideas or information about the questions that are mentioned above then please help me.

Re: Questions about DLC items on Jagged Alliance: back in action game

I am pretty sure about the DLC items that they will appear in each playthrough and also they are permanent as they appear for each successive replays, but make sure that you don’t get them right away. For getting them you need to set free the airport first. After sometime you will get an e-mail from AIM, informing you that they have sent a package to the airport containing DLC items.

Re: Questions about DLC items on Jagged Alliance: back in action game

DLC items are not given for only one time during the first play instead of this they are appear each playthrough. The DLC items wouldn’t spoilt forever they are appear during each successive replays