Thread: Unable to unlock Retail Jagged Alliance : back in action game on Steam

Unable to unlock Retail Jagged Alliance : back in action game on Steam

I have recently got the retail copy of the Jagged Alliance : back in action game but when I try to punch the code in to steam, then it says that the game is unreleased and unable to recognize that I own it. However it shows up in my game list but when I try to install it, it is not possible to do this and when I visit the store page then it says ‘add to cart’ and doesn’t recognize that I have the game. If anyone having the information regarding this issue then please recommend me.

Re: Unable to unlock Retail Jagged Alliance : back in action game on Steam

If you are unable to unlock the back in action game on Steam then I think this would not the Developers fault this is usually the Steam issue, and to get out of this issue you actually need to use their support.

I had face the similar problem with the retail copy of back in action game as I am unable to unlock the game with my retail key on steam, so I have tried with restarting the Steam client and this solution has worked for me. I think you should also try out this solution hopefully this will worked for you also.

I would like to inform you that the US retail copy are scheduled on 14th Feb, however this issue is seems to be Steam problem because the retails copy which were installed before the steam will able to unlock the game. There is a work around on this issue so I think you just try to uninstall the game and reinstall it again, probably that should worked for you.