Thread: Iron sights for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is now is possible to use on console command?

Iron sights for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is now is possible to use on console command?

I know there is lot of people who keep asking about the iron sights in CS:GO . I did managed use it with some console commands. Looks very interesting I was just sharing may be some of you might be interested. Please put you comment on this here

re: Iron sights for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is now is possible to use on console command?

This is really a great finding I really liked it but I am not sure that it will easy to shoot in the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive like it was in the Modern Warfare and the Battlefield

re: Iron sights for Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is now is possible to use on console command?

Yeah that I write what you have said but this would At least stop CoD kiddies from complaining . I saw a video on the YouTube and it look like the iron sight may be it is but look more like the Quake and Doom to me . CS:GO was never set up to have iron sights

I think you are totally wrong regarding that. CS:GO was never set up to contain iron sights and I'm certain such an thought was never even think. This was all complete just by changing the place of where the view models are being drawn. This isn't an ADS characteristic similar to other games contain, this is exactly just moving the only cosmetic view model in the region , blocking vision and hamper your capacity, if everything. In the CoD games, the ADS feature in reality has function, besides cosmetics. as well, there are no animations here also, you could bind this to plainly snap back and forth among the two. A hold in place of toggle script could be made, but yet again, there might be no animations and no locked animation time. similar to I've said previous to, I actually wish we might devote our minds, time as well as effort to more vital issues related to CS:GO, instead of focus on how CS is divergent from FPS shooters at present in negative ways.

I think those , commands present on the Portal 2, so it's possible they're by that engine branch to develop Counter-Strike: Global Offensive . It doesn't influence how the weapon function at some rate, so calm down.