Thread: Too negativity for console version of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

Too negativity for console version of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

I heard May pc fans are really happy with the pc version of the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive not but console guys are crying for who know what reason . I think we might be look at the most excellent version of counter-strike ever
    1. Now its thas the Mouse and keyboard support for PS3, this is what really peeved me about FPS on consoles
    2. There will be No cheaters, so no hacking unlike pc version
    3. Now ther will be a Mouse accel options within CS:GO, this will help you use your PC settings
    4. Console come cheap than pc
    5. Now the games start supporting mouse as well as keyboard

What is there to complaining

Re: Too negativity for console version of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

You got the wrong information regarding ths no hacker for the console. There are many people out there who can hack the console game . and you don’t required the expensive PC to play the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive source engine was created to be played on in the lower end computers.

Dumped low level design because of the hardware limitations 5vs5 in place of the previous 8vs8 because hardware limitations, No modification. And very Low frame rates unable to used the configs, dev console to tweak the game so Where I live, The cheapest PS3 I might find was about 350 $ and i can make a computer 4 times superior PS3 for 400 $

Genuine gamers don't be concerned about graphics , generally game play! so not actually a big deal. The PS3 version graphics are better ok Go play BF3 on Ultra if you're so fanatical with graphics. What's in the wrong with the design ? not anything awful about 5vs5, the majority console games are similar to 6vs6 So they don't care . change are very likely, Valve just require to work close with Sony to add support. Sony are open to mod support unlike Microsoft fairly a few PS3 games permit Mods & have Map makers. for example UT3 & Far Cry 2.

I think it will be a even 30 FPS , it's not that terrible. I've know the PC players play FPS games at 30 FPS with extremely high settings. i don't know them protest much.

The reason of console games is mostly start & play, no require for needless tweaking stuff.

as well no one is forcing/asking anybody to purchase consoles ..we are is just asking Why do people detestation the console version. It's on the whole akin to the PC version with less customization so i don't know why people nag so much. I adore gaming on PS3, mobile & PC, why so a great deal hate .