Thread: Don’t want Mouse Acceleration for Consoles in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive for consoles?

Don’t want Mouse Acceleration for Consoles in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive for consoles?

this is really bad the Valve is forcing the stick acceleration on us. I really don’t like it it like same as the mouse Acceleration on PC. And I have actually played this game in the PC version and I don’t like the acceleration. What do you guys here feels about this I would really like to know about this can anyone here share the same consent

Re: Don’t want Mouse Acceleration for Consoles in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive for consoles?

You are just oevre reaction to this matter . I know it has the option of the mouse acceleration but you can toggle ON or OFF of the mouse acceleration ans you will be just fine , don’t worry.

Re: Don’t want Mouse Acceleration for Consoles in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive for consoles?

Because you are making use of the a joystick there is only one use of the acceleration and that id for the Aim mechanism, you are think that sit her any possibility to set the acceleration manually or lower the sensitivity. So the answer is with mouse you can control distance moved however with the joystick you can just adjust direction accelerated towards

Okay I totally agree with you but all I need is to this option should be disable or attest reduce considerably. Can anyone here can verify the is there any setting because the stick acceleration is further more awful